Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
In Sparkour, you race against your friends in an all-out battle of speed and quick thinking to see who can sprint to the finish line first. In these open-ended, minimalistic courses, you’re given an intricate set of parkour-inspired skills and a vast array of pickups to use for yourself or against your friends in a race to the finish!
Sparkour was born out of a love for the first-person platformer game, and a lust for a new game that encompasses everything about it. Combining arcade style racing and parkour from a first-person perspective, Sparkour takes its inspirations from classics like Mario Kart and Mirror's Edge. Taking this idea, a prototype was developed for the game for Steam Greenlight, and the game is currently in alpha.
- Perform tricks and stylish movesets to build up speed on the fly, and send yourself soaring past your friends!
- Navigate through deeply designed courses using alternating tracks, and find one that best suits your playstyle.
- Use items, ranging from speed boosts, shields, and shockwaves to explosive projectiles, traps, and more, stylishly against your friends!
- Customize your character to add a bit of flair to every jump you make.
- Plot your friend’s cataclysmic demises to the cheery and peaceful soundtrack provided by iamsleepless!
Trailer 2 YouTube
Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Short Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Our Steam Greenlight page, which was greenlit in just eight days! View at steamcommunity.com.
About Reeline Studios
Reeline Studios is a single-led, globally driven studio built around creating entertainment of all types. Our goal is not to simply build off of one medium, but create multiple pieces of art in a series of media. The term 'Studio' represents this, as a blank canvas for artistic freedom to go wild. Our current endeavour is Sparkour, and we have previously worked on projects such as Elements, a crowdfunding pitch.
More information on Reeline Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dylan 'iamsleepless' Baily